Thompson & Bounds Property Management
Property Management Services
- Advertise in the MLS, other rental websites and office rental list.
- Procure a suitable tenant at the rental rate agreed upon for a term of 12 months, unless otherwise agreed.
- Pull credit report
- Prior landlord verification
- Employment verification
- Provide lawn care option to owner while property is vacant, at owner’s expense.
- Conduct monthly drive by inspections while vacant and occupied.
- Collect rent on monthly basis.
- Deposit rent in a separate escrow account.
- Remit rent and statement to owner on a monthly basis, less the management fee.
- Maintain a reserve of $300, withheld from first month’s rent.
- Arrange for repairs/maintance to be conducted and paid for from the reserve account. Amounts over $100 will need owner approval. Provide copies of receipts of work and photos.
- Communicate with owner about the status of the property.